Saturday, February 18, 2017

Hey

I know I already wrote today, but for some reason I want to write again. I think it's cause I've got a lot of energy. I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. Life, Death, Love, Hate, Joy, Sorrow. I know it sounds corny, but it's true.
I've got like a million things to say, but I don't know where to begin. Same with things I want to do... I don't know sometimes I think life is too short. Too short to do all the things you want to do, to say all the things you want to say and to learn all the things you want to learn.
I've been wondering recently if we only have one life. For two reasons:
1. Think of a Book you read or a Video game you played. You didn't just do it one time and learned everything you had to learn. You probably had to read the book or play the game multiple times to fully understand the story and whatnot. I think life is kind of like that.
2. We recycle cans, bottles, paper(the list goes on and on) so wouldn't it make sense that our creator would also recycle?

Well I don't know... You can disagree with me if you want. No one will know for sure until their time has came, but that's what I've been thinking about.
I talked to my friend and they said it made sense... I think it makes sense too, but then again not everyone is as laid back and open minded as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment