Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hey

Well... It's the day after Valentine and I don't know if things are back to normal...
To be completely honest I don't think things will ever be back to normal...
At least not how I want them to be, Not how I remember it...
And you know what? That's ok. Cause in the long run you're supposed to grow and change.
That's basically what life is. Growing and changing. Nothing stays the same.
I know it's scary... It's like what I told my friend. We all get scared, it's how we handle being scared that counts.
I personally am glad that I changed. I don't think my friends would like me if I was the same person I was before. I don't think I'd have friends if I was the same person I was before.
Even though the person I was before wasn't exactly bad, they weren't exactly good either.
Yeah. I have regrets. Even though I try not to let it hold me down... Sometimes it's hard to function when I think about the things I used to do. I either get super embarrassed or super ashamed(depending on the flash back).
I think I've come to terms with it though cause I don't get flashbacks like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment