Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hey

I don't know how long it's been since I last talked to my friend, but I finally got in touch with them today.  Of course they were upset cause they think I'm neglecting them. They don't understand that life has been crashing down around me and I've been busy trying to get things back to normal. They don't understand that it's going to take awhile or that it might never be like it was before.
I hate it when people say they'll be there for you, but then they're not. Like what was the point in even saying that? I don't know... Maybe I don't understand cause to be completely honest I'm not like that at all. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. When I say I'm going to be there for you, I'm there for you. Even if it hurts me.
It's like what I told my Love a few years back. I'm loyal to a fault.
I don't know if he truly understood what I meant, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment