Monday, February 20, 2017

Hey

I meant to write yesterday but the computer was being hogged and my phone was out of power. I tried to call my Love. I had something important to tell them but for whatever reason they never answered or called me back. I guess it doesn't really matter. I can always say what I need to say whenever we get in touch again.
Idk why but I've been addicted to Oblivion lately. I love all the Elder Scrolls games. Mostly Skyrim and Oblivion,  but I'm so busy I can't get into them as much as I'd like.
I hope nothing happens to this game. I'm playing it how I want for once and I made an Imperial who looks a lot like me.
In Oblivion it's hard to make good looking characters(probably cause the graphics aren't really good) so whenever I do make a good character I'm kind of stingy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment