Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Hey

I got to talk to my Love yesterday which was great. I just wish we could've talked longer... Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who wants this relationship to work. I know that's not true. I know them doing what they need to do will be better for both of us in the long run. That of course doesn't make the loneliness and the sadness easier to deal with...
It doesn't stop me from wondering when my life will begin and my dreams will come true. It doesn't stop me from worrying that all the stuff I want to happen won't happen...
And in the end I guess it doesn't matter if they gave me all the attention in the world cause I might still feel like this.
Of course I can't be 100% sure since I never met anyone who gave me all the attention in the world. I never met anyone who was loyal and friendly and loved me for me.
It hurts when I see people who have people like that in their lives... Actual Angels... And they take them for granted.
If there ever comes a day when I have an Angel in my life who treats me how I want to be treated and loves me for me. The good and the bad. I hope I never take them for granted. I hope I remember the day when I wanted that and I hope I appreciate that person whoever they may be as much as they appreciate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment