Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hey

Don't know what to say...  Same stuff different day. I've been so busy it's not even funny. It doesn't help that time passes by so quickly...
I'm actually glad I haven't heard from my Love lately cause I probably wouldn't be able to talk to them anyway.
I know it probably sounds like I'm complaining but I'm not. It's actually good that I'm busy cause it gives me less time to think(anyone who's read any of my last posts probably knows what I'm talking about)
On a side note I think it was yesterday or the day before that(don't remember) I was watching this video on YouTube about people who get help with their life from like a counselor or something and it made me think...  If you don't have empathy, compassion or the ability to put yourself in their shoes and I don't know, actually help. Maybe you have the wrong job.
Seriously some of the things they were saying to these people were just awful. Especially that girl who clearly had a bad case of depression. I hope she's alright now and got some real help cause if her Mom keeps treating her like she was treating her, calling her lazy or whatever that girl is going to do something they'll both probably regret in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment