Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hey

So many things to say, not enough time to say them.
So many things to do, not enough time to do them.
Life is so short, it's hard to believe you only live once.
I been thinking about this for a long time and I think the only way we'd get anything out of this life. The only way we'd learn anything or understand anything is if we went through it multiple times. That's how it's like with books and video games. I imagine that's how it'd be with life.

Today is Valentine's Day. The day we cherish those we love. I wished everyone a good day this morning, but I know there are people out there who are lonely. Luckily I'm not one of those people. Well actually I do feel lonely sometimes, but I have someone I love who loves me and the only reason they couldn't be with me today was cause they were busy with college.
It's going to be totally worth it in the long run. Cause if they succeed(which I know they will) they'll graduate this summer and then nothing and no one can keep us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment