Saturday, June 24, 2017

Venting Post (May contain cursing)

Fuck you!
Someone's yelling, screaming, accusing me of things I didn't do and you have the gall to call me a piece of shit? If anyone's a piece of shit it's you. I'm going to be so happy when you and that stupid bitch die cause then I won't have to deal with your passive aggressive abusive asses. Other people might not see you for what you truly are, but I do and I'll see you both burning in Hell for all the crap you put me through. 
Of course I'll forgive you when this is all said and done, but don't think for one second that I'm sorry for what I said to your face. Cause I'm not and there's way more where that came from. I've been keeping it bottled up inside for years and trust me...  It'll bring me no greater joy to let it all out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment