Friday, March 24, 2017

Hey

Well...
I redid my lab. Hopefully nothing bad happens to it cause Mom was already  pissed off. I also went to the doctor appointment that I didn't want to go to and surprise surprise they found nothing wrong with me.
She said I was perfectly healthy. Which I'm totally happy about, but it doesn't help me figure out what's causing this cough I've had for years.
I mean if it's not from some type of illness, what's it from? Is it just age? I mean my Dad basically told me my whole life things would change. I'm not entirely sure if that's what he meant, but whatever.
Another thing it could be is a certain bad habit I've had since I was a baby. I didn't mention it to my doctor cause she's not going to understand. Nobody ever does.
I looked it up though and I'm not the only one who does it. There are tons of people out there who do it in hiding.
That's the only difference. I'm way more open about it and have been known to do it in public. It wouldn't surprise me if my doctor already knew and isn't saying anything cause maybe it doesn't matter.
Maybe I'm thinking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment