Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hey

It's so annoying when I write a great post and I forgot how to spell a word so I have to look it up cause my phone's spellcheck doesn't understand what I'm saying and my phone ends up deleting my entire post. Of course I'm having a brain fart so I don't remember what I was writing about before.
Which means instead of an enjoyable post you get an annoying post like this...
Man, time flies. Soon it'll be the 19th and I'll be 1 year older. You know when I think about it... Really think about it... It's kind of funny.
I was born in the 3rd month.
I was 3 months premature.
I stopped breathing 3x.
I'm in the big 3s.
It's like my whole life is surrounded with 3s and I have no idea what to do about it... I have no idea what I can do about it.
I realized on the 17th that everything ends eventually. Whether it be your favorite show, video game, song...  Even your life... Everything ends eventually.
I just wonder what'll happen when that happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment