Sunday, July 2, 2017

It continues...

I'm trying not to complain cause I know it won't change anything but it's hard, plus writing about the things in my life no matter how messed up they are actually make me feel better. It's my therapy(if you will). One of the biggest things that bother me about the members of my family and some of my friends is I feel like they're not supportive. Of course when you tell them these things and try to talk it out they want to deny what they're doing... which I actually find pretty hilarious.
That's why Mom and I got into a fight earlier... She straight up tells me not to talk to her friends (Which I'm pretty sure is why she almost crashed the car) and then she tries to deny it and put it all on me. "You're the one who says don't talk to my friends. Talking about how they're you're friends."
Uh... Newsflash Woman. They are my friends and I'm an adult. I don't need Mommy's permission to do whatever it is I want to do. Even if I did need Mommy's permission she's a horrible Mother. Always was, probably always will be. So why is she suddenly all up in my business like she ever cared to begin with. Not to mention she's such a flipping hypocrite. Talking about how I'm going around talking about our personal life when anyone who knows the Woman knows she's the biggest loud mouth this side of the galaxy. No one will ever be as nosey as she is.
Unlike my friends, people who read any of my blogs and her friends I know the Woman. I've known her my whole entire life. She can try to hide who she really is from the rest of the world, but she can't hide from me. The same goes for Dad... Unlike them I actually pay attention to the people around me. Unlike them I actually care.

No comments:

Post a Comment