Monday, July 31, 2017

Hey.

I hate people who lie and manipulate to get what they want. Which is exactly what that stupid Bitch I'm forced to call my Mother is known for. She doesn't deserve the title "Mother". She wasn't there for me, she never supported me, the only person she cares about is herself. I don't know why she got married and had a kid when she could never settle down.
I know Dad's upset at me cause I don't have a kid yet, but honestly I think I'm doing all my future children and maybe even my future husband a service by waiting. Of course I don't think the love of my life will marry me. Not because he doesn't want to, but obviously because he's scared.
I have no idea why he's scared of Dad. I mean yeah he's a little rough around the edges, but he's a good man. Plus my Love also had a military father so he should understand.
My Mom on the other hand... I can totally understand why he's afraid of her. Like I said she's a liar and a manipulator. She'll twist the things you say into something they're not and make you seem like the bad guy. Plus she's extremely jealous hearted.
The problem with my Love is his personality. He's so soft and tender. There's no way he'd be able to stand up to someone like my Mom... He can barely stand up to his own Mom... hey, he can barely stand up to most of our peers. When I'm with him not only do I have to stand up for myself, but I have to stand up for him too.
Of course God gave me a very strong personality... and after all the junk I've been through I completely understand. You have to have a strong personality to make it through a lot of the crap I've been through and still keep a cheerful laid back attitude.
I mean yeah, I have a short temper... and that's about it. Yes, I get upset really fast. But I also calm down really fast and my ability to forgive is amazing. I have no idea where I got some of these personality traits cause it wasn't from my parents I can tell you that much.
Thinking about this makes me happy cause I know that must really piss Mom off.
She wants to affect me long term, but because of my personality she can't. So she throws jabs at me. She's really going to be pissed off when I start ignoring her completely :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment