Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hey

A few days ago I actually got time off looking after my grandma and hung out with some of my friends. We went to Universal Studios, Disneyland and Adventureland. I have no idea how it happened but somewhere along the way I got sick. Lucky for me(and maybe my friends) it wasn't as bad as it was the last time I went to Disneyland. Back then I had a full on flu. This time my throat just hurt. I thought it was just a little cold. Then I think it was the day before yesterday I went to the doctor and they told me I had strep throat. To be completely honest I find that hard to believe cause when I got home(from my trip with my friends) I actually felt a lot better. Anyway they put me on Penicillin. Which made me a little bit Nauseous. Dad told me not to stop when I feel better. He said to keep taking it till it's all gone. So I guess I have no choice but to keep at it.
Can't wait till all this junk is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment